Director at Coonan Property
E.A. Coonan & Son was founded in 1892 by Edward A. Coonan at Rathcoffey. The business was transferred to Maynooth in 1938 and a second branch was opened in Celbridge in 1999 with a third branch opening in Naas in 2019.
In addition to our specialist & historical knowledge of the agricultural sector – we have developed an acknowledged expertise in the commercial, new homes and residential letting sectors due to the considerable urban growth in our area in the last thirty years. This includes development land, new & second hand homes, industrial and retail together with valuations whilst continuing with our traditional areas of sales of farm land, stud farms and country property. With our expert local knowledge of our catchment area we can assist clients with their decision making regarding the management of their assets and have over the years advised and assisted many multinational, institutional, private firms and others in this regard.