**NEW** to the market from Robt. B. Daly & Son Ltd: A delightful small holding comprising a 15 Acre field (partially ZONED) , plus yard with 2 stone buildings bordering Garristown village.
- The 15 acres incorporates 1.7 acres of zoned land.
- The yard incorporates 2 stone barns, one was an ex-vets surgery.
- The land and yard are accessed off the main street in Garristown Village.
- Great land, superb location, and potential for more .
- Discover this delightful holding at main street, Garristown.
This neat holding comprises 15 acres of top quality land, and overall gives you a canny investor or opportunity to purchase land and buildings that have excellent potential.
Zoning: Within the 15 acres are ……
c.1.710 Acres are zoned in the Draft Fingal Development Plan 2023 – 2029 Fingal North, RV Rural Village – Protect and Promote the character of the Rural Village and promote a vibrant community in accordance with an approved land use plan, and the availability of physical and community infrastructure.
Another 7.6 Acres are zoned RU- Rural – Protect and promote in a balanced way, the development of agriculture and rural-related enterprise, bio-diversity, the rural landscape, and the built and cultural heritage.
Remainder GB – Greenbelt – Protect and provide for a Greenbelt.
- Contains c. 0.310 Acres and contains 2 fine (but old) stone buildings.
- The Southern stone barn is the Ex- Vets Surgery.
- It is 2 storied and has footprint of c. 18 x 40 = 720sq.ft x 2 Stories – 1, 440 sq.ft.
- The Northern Barn, is more or less open plan and measures 48 x 18 – 864 sq.ft.
- It was recently re roofed.
- They have possibilities.
- Access through the main gate on Main street.
- This leads up to both the yard and the land.
- It is about 4.5 metres. wide
- 15 Acres (with c. 1.7 Acres Zoned) €300,000
- Yard with 2 Outbuildings €200,000