**PUBLIC AUCTION** O’Reilly, Taylor & Tweedy, LOT 2: Substantial derelict traditional two-storey farmhouse with a large single-storey extension to the rear, standing on a large mature site with its own independent access.
Agricultural Proeprty Location: Corlismore, Ballinagh, Co. Cavan
- Two-Storey dwelling in Corlismore standing on0.45 hectares /1.1 acres held on part Folio CN4651
- Full Planning Permission is in place for theexisting extension
- This property occupies 1,749 sq ft (162.5 sq mts) over two floors.
- This property could be restored to a very imposing dwelling and would qualify for the Derelict / Vacant Property Refurbishment Grant
- ESB connected with an MPRN number
The farmhouse comprises:
Bedrooms – Four
Located on a byroad off the L2505 in a quaint rural setting, 4km from the nearest village Ballinagh, 12.5km from Cavan town, 8.7km from Arva and 3km from McSeain’s Pub, Shop and Pitch & Putt course.
- It is west of Cavan town, in lush, green countryside surrounded by rich farmland.
- A host of amenities are available in the nearby principal town of Cavan which is a 15-minutes drive and the small village of Ballinagh, less than a five-minute drive.
- The property is located a short distance off the N55 (Cavan/Longford road) and is also within a short distance from both the M3 and M4 motorways, allowing a drive time to Dublin city and airport of 90 minutes.
- All Bus Eireann School Transport buses stop a five-minute walk from this house servicing the local primary schools and post-primary schools in Moyne, Granard and Cavan towns.