**NEW** to the market from Brendan French Auctioneer: A traditional 3 roomed cottage on circa 17 acres of good quality land at the crossroads where the townlands of Aghadiffin, Cloonfaulus and Culliagh meet on the Mayo / Roscommon border.
- Crossroads cottage is in in need of renovation and refurbishment, yet it still has many features including a working fireplace with ornate surround.
- All the services connected including water, septic tank and there is also broadband connectivity in the area.
- The original stone outhouses dating back well over a century are located adjacent to the cottage.
- This residential holding is an ideal opportunity for someone looking for an older property with character and potential and circa 17 acres of land with natural drainage to the Trumoge River.
- The tourist attaraction of Urlaur Abbey which dates back to the early 1400’s is less than 5 kilometres away.
- Kilmovee 3 Km’s
- Kilkelly 10 km
- Ireland West Airport 11 Km’s
- Ballaghadereen 12 Km
Accommodation (Measurements in metres)
Front door to;
- Living Room/Kitchen 4.30 x 3.20
- Bedroom 1
- With W.C. 4.30 x 3.35
- Bedroom 2 4.30 x 3.46
- Double glazed upvc windows
- Pvc gutters
- Stone outhouses
- Parking at front of house
- River frontage
*Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these details and in the provision of any general data and information about this property, but it should be noted that any information, written or verbal, provided by Brendan French, auctioneer, Valuer & estate agent is issued for guidance purposes only, is not contractual and does not form part of any legal documentation.
The accuracy of measurement of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error that mistakenly may occur