**NEW** to the market from Irish & European: 99 acres of top quality agricultural land suitable for a range of farming enterprises
Agricultural Property Location: Ballydaniel, Ballymacoda, Co. Cork
- This holding comprises top quality agricultural land which would suit a range of farming enterprises.
- It has excellent road frontage which lends itself to being easily worked.
- It is located close to Ballymacoda village with a setting overlooking the bay.
- The land is currently in a mix of tillage and permanent pasture.
- It would be considered top quality land suitable for any farming enterprise – tillage, dairying, cattle farming etc.
- For the most part the land is fertile, in good heart, well managed and farmed to a high standard.
- It is presently laid out in large divisions with a small area in glen.
- It has the benefit of excellent road frontage and gives prospective purchasers the opportunity to acquire a high quality and easily managed farm.
- There is an old shed on the land which is currently being used as a hay shed.
From Castlemartyr take the Ballycotton/ Garryvoe road as far as Ladysbridge. In Ladysbridge turn left for Ballymacoda in the village and continue on straight. Once approaching the village, take the first right after the speed limit sign onto the local road, opposite the stone built cottage. On the local road continue on straight for c.650m and the property is on either side of the road. The property is situated c. 7.3 km from Ladysbridge, 9 km from Castlemartyr, 10km from Killeagh and c.18km from Midleton.