*SOLD** by Robt. B. Daly & Son: A very fertile 56-acre farm with 22 acres contracted for a solar farm facility.
Agricultural Property Location: Smithstown, Julianstown, Co Meath.
Ideal investment opportunity prominently located along the Dublin Road, only minutes South of Drogheda Town.
- Comprising c.22.716 Ha (56.132 Acres)
- Land out in 4 good sized divisions and commands road frontage of c 80 metres
- This holding was part of an old landed Estate and still containing many of the attributes, such as planted trees and woodland copses, a stream and nice paddocks. Truly a beautiful holding.
- The remains of an old lime kiln were recently tidied up.
- There are some areas of the farm that would make an ideal location to erect a farmyard or farm buildings and in turn a farm residence (subject to the relevant planning permission)
The rear section of the farm c.22.acres has been contracted into an option to lease for solar panels.
for a period 30 years plus. This could be a very lucrative investment. Details available on request.
The front field of c 25 arable Acres, which has been recently drained is currently in potatoes (for 1 season). The rear fields of c 30 arable acres are under wheat.