**SOLD** James L. Murtagh Auctioneers; Good Quality 55 acre Residential Farm (Traditional Farmhouse). Available in Lots.
James L. Murtagh Auctioneers are delighted to offer for sale by private treaty this c.55-acre residential farm at Annagh, The Pigeons to the market.
Location: Annagh, The Pigeons Co. Longford
Located in a sought after residential area, accommodation comprises of kitchen-dining area, utility, sitting room, three bedrooms, bathroom.
- The residence consists of a two-storey traditional farmhouse with ancillary outbuildings.
- Although in need of renovation, this charming farmhouse retains much of its original character and offers immense potential for the right purchaser.
- The property is set on an elevated position with panoramic views of the idyllic countryside, in addition, when the hedges are manicured and pruned there are views of Lough Ree from the first floor.
- Kitchen-Dining Area – 4m x 4.3m solid fuel range
- Sitting Room – 4.3m x 4.3m open fireplace
- Utility- 2.3m x 2.6m
- Bathroom – 1.5m x 2.3m
- Bedroom 1- 2.7m x 4.3m
- Bedroom 2- 4.4m x 4m
- Bedroom 3 – 4.3m x 4.3m
The outbuildings include 2 bay leanto, cow byre and store.
The lands are all under permanent pasture with mature hedgerows and native trees surround, are of good quality and laid out in eight neat manageable divisions. Part of the lands are bounded by Owenacharra River providing a natural water supply.
The holding will be offered in lots as follows;
- Lot 1: Residence and outbuildings on c.7 Acres
- Lot 2: c.19 Acres
- Lot 3: c.29 Acres
- Lot 4: Entire