‘Farm of the Week’ from Nicholas Dwane Auctioneer : Centrally located C.145.270 acre top quality tillage non-residential farm. Includes 13 ac. forestry land. Extensive road frontage (>1km)
Agricultural Property Location: Bishopstown Mothel Co.Waterford.
For Sale by Private Treaty or by Auction at a later date (In One or Two Lots).
One of the finest farms in Co. Waterford!
- This holding is one of the finest farms to come on the market in County Waterford the farm has being very well maintained and fenced in keeping with modern farming practice.
- The land is of the highest quality being free draining top class land.
- Over 60 acres are presently in tillage and 13.11 in Forestry with the remainder in grass.
- The land is broken up into two sections with 44.552 acres of grass on one side and 100.718 (includes 13.11 of forestry ) on the other.
- There is extensive road frontage on both sides of the road for over a kilometre.
- There is a farmyard with holding facilities and a cattle crush. A large shed with straw bedded and a slatted tank section is also in the farmyard.
The property is close to all amenities including local the golf club, GAA grounds and is only five minutes from three primary schools.
The farm is centrally located being a short commute from;
- Carrick on Suir (10 mins)
- Dungarvan (25mins)
- Kilmacthomas (15 mins)
- Clonmel (25 mins)
- Waterford City (40mins)
- Cork city (80mins)