**NEW** to the makret from Pat Gavin Auctioneer: ‘Toorlisnamore House’ is a traditional style fine two storey farmhouse standing on 23 acres of top quality limestone land.
Agricultural Property Location: Toorlisnamore House, Kilbeggan, Co. Westmeath
Central to the midland towns of Mullingar Tullamore and Athlone. Access to the M6 motorway at the nearby town of Kilbeggan with primary and secondary schools and a range of shops for everyday needs.
Accommodation consists of
- Five bedrooms main bedroom ensuite.
- Kitchen with large oil cooker.
- Living room with large solid fuel stove.
- Sitting/dining room open fireplace.
- Utility room.
- Family bathroom.
- Shower and toilet.
Serviced by mains water and septic tank.
- Lands all in one block with excellent road frontage.
- Divided into a number of fields well sheltered and fenced by mature trees and hedges.
- Presently in grass but suitable for any type of farming.
- Ideal for small stud farm.
Out offices consist of a number of traditional and modern farm buildings large lean to partly slatted and loose area for livestock fodder and machinery storage.
Viewing advised strictly by appointment