**SOLD** by Pat Considine Auctioneers: 73.5 Acre Residential Farm ‘Toonagh House’ with a Range of Outbuildings
Agricultural Property Location: Toonagh House, Tulla, Co. Clare
The property is located on a quiet country road that is situated just 700 metres off the R352 main road between Ennis and Tulla and approximately 5km from Tulla village. The holding is also just 10 km from Ennis town.
Tulla is a large thriving village in East Clare with one large main trading street and a number of smaller streets off it. The village offers a wide range of services and amenities with a new state of the art secondary school, primary school, supermarket, pubs and various other small retailers.
- The dwelling house is a large sq. metre five-bed two-storey stone built property that is delightfully positioned as you travel in along the entrance road to the property and just after the outbuildings.
- The house comprises of an entrance hall, back kitchen, living room, sitting room and en-suite bedroom with walk-in wardrobe on the ground floor.
- The first floor consists of four bedrooms and a bathroom.
- The property has excellent possibilities for a courtyard to the rear with potential to link into the outbuildings that could be converted into living accommodation or stables.
- The property consisting of 73.5 acres represents one of the finest farms to come on the market for some time.
- The farm has been laid out in a number of large sized fields containing exceptional quality meadowing and grazing land.
- The lands have been well fenced with the boundary ditches in excellent repair and there is also outstanding sheltering through matured trees throughout the farm.
- The dwelling and farm benefit from its own water source through the adjoining river.
- There is a large selection of outbuildings most of which are of old design but have excellent potential for future expansion or renovation.
- There is a large hay barn with cattle crush and holding facilities nearby.
- There is a long line of stone build sheds that are divided into a number of section ideal for various different uses depending on the requirements of the lucky new purchases.
- Kitchen: Tiled floor, wall and base units. 4.4 x 2.3
- Living Room: Tiled floor, solid fuel Stanley range. 4.6 x 4.2
- Sitting Room: Timber floor, original open fireplace. 4.0 x 4.4
- Bedroom 1: Timber floor. 3.8 x 3.1
Ensuite: Fully tiled, wc, whb, shower. 1.2 x 2.7
Bedroom 2: Timber floor, built-in wardrobe. 3.5 x 4.3
- Bedroom 3: Timber floor, whb, shower. 4.0 x 2.6
- Bathroom: Carpet, wc, whb, bath, wood panels. 2.7 x 1.9
- Bedroom 4: Timber floor, built-in wardrobe. 3.4 x 3.5
- Bedroom 5: Carpet. 3.2 x 4.6
Starting Bids Price €750,000.
Starting Bid and Reserve Price
*Please note all properties are subject to a starting bids price and an undisclosed reserve. Both the starting bid and reserve price may be subject to change. Terms and conditions apply to the auction, which is powered by IAM Sold Property Auctions.
This property is offered for sale by unconditional auction. The successful bidder is required to pay a 10% deposit and contracts are signed immediately on acceptance of a bid. Please note this property is subject to an undisclosed reserve price. Terms and conditions apply to this sale.