Online Auction from REA Peter Donohoe: Superb Single Parcel, Roadside Farm Extending to C.45.02 Ha/111.24 Ac. with Extensive Road Frontage. Potential Dairy Farm.
Agricultural Property Location: Kilwarden, Kinnegad, Co. Meath
- The lands extend to C. 45.02 Hectares/111.24 Acres and are of excellent & productive agricultural quality.
- Boundaries are clearly defined with mature hedgerow, trees & stock proof fencing.
- There are multiple gated access points onto the public road along with a convenient yard area with cattle holding pen & crush, 6 bay slatted shed & silage storage.
- Lands are serviced by private well & electric connection.
- These exceptional mixed use land are located in one convenient parcel and ideal for livestock & arable farming practices.
- With approx 890 metres of frontage on the R161, this exceptional holding would be the pride of any farmer.
- There is also the possibility of site potential (Subject to Planning Permission).
- Conveniently situated only a short drive to amenities in Kinnegad – C. 4.5km – Along with access to the M4 & M6. C. 15mins to Mullingar. C. 20 mins to Trim & Enfield.
- Approx. 30 mins to Moate, Tullamore & Athlone and only 40 mins Dublin (M50) & Navan.
- GPS: 53.464825, -7.036532.
Rarely does a property of this size & quality come to the market. A fantastic opportunity to acquire a superb holding or extend existing farm.
Viewing Recommended & by Appointment Only.
Offers from €1,250,000.