**Public Auction** by Robt. B. Daly & Son Ltd.: Superb 10.15 ac. Land Parcel Roadside (c. 209 m road frontage) Land Parcel
About 1.5 kilometers east of Togher Village in mid County Louth.
- 2 delightful fields with a slight southerly aspect.
- Non-residential holding with road frontage of c. 209 metres onto a country road.
- This is really good quality agricultural land.
- We are favored with instructions to sell these 2 very fine fields Containing Approximately 10.15 acres Held in Folio LH8293 (Plan No. 7) 4.11 Hectares (10.15 acres), Boycetown Townland.
- This is a superb parcel of ground, of the highest of quality, currently in grazing, and equally suitable for Tillage
- It is in 2 well-proportioned fields and commands road frontage. of c. 209 meters.
- This is a really choice holding and is Ideal for any agricultural enterprise.
- There may be possibilities to erect farm buildings, or stabling on the lands and maybe even a farm dwelling – (all subject to the relevant planning permission )
- Guide Price: €150,000. note auction 7th October (if not previously sold)
From Darbys Pub at the Crossroads in Togher, head due east on the L2244 towards the sea. Proceed for 950 metres and take the 1st turn to the left. Proceed up this road for 300 metres and the field gate is on your left.