Public Auction by Martin Shortt Auctioneers: Substantial Meath Farm with derelict house on Circa 56 acres of Good Fattening Land
Agricultural Property Location: Ballinlough & Crossakiel, Kells, Co. Meath
- This Circa 56 Acre Fattening Farm has come to the market in 1 or more lots.
- The land is laid out in pasture with Derelict house.
- The farm is located just outside Kells between Crossakiel and Ballinlough.
- It is suitable for beef, dairy, bloodstock, tillage or any type of farming enterprise.
- It enjoys panoramic views of Loughcrew and the plains of Meath.
- There is a good water supply to all the agricultural land.
The farm is being offered in lots or in its entirety to give an opportunity to increase existing land holdings or as a new agricultural business.
- Lot 1: Circa 22 acres at Belview Ballinlough Kells.
- Lot 2: Circa 13 acres at Belview Ballinlough Kells.
- Lot 3: Circa 35 acres at Belview (Lot 1 & 2 combined)
- Lot 4: Derelict House on Circa 21 acres at Ranevogue,Crossakiel, Kells
- Lot 5: Entire Farm.
Just off Kells to Oldcastle Road.
Maps available from Martin Shortt Auctioneers.