**NEW** to the market from Shee & Hawe: Substantial 126 ac. farm (tillage/pasture) with bungalow residence & range of outbuildings. Available in LOTS.
Agricultural Property Location: Curraghdobbin, Carrick-on-Suir, Co. Tipperary
This farm property will be available in the following lots:
- Lot 1: Entire circa 126.5 acres with residence and outbuildings
- Lot 2: Lands, residence and outbuildings on circa 92 acres
- Lot 3: Lands circa 34.5 acres.
- This property at Curraghdobbin, Carrick on Suir comprises a superb arable / pasture farm, set in the beautiful Suir valley and at the foothills of Sliabhnamon.
- The 126.5 acres farm, with residence and outbuildings, may be sold in one or more lots.
- The larger portion of the farm with residence and outbuildings lies north of the Faugheen / Lissadobber road (between R696 and R697) and the remaining lands are situated directly across the road. Both lots have excellent road frontage.
- The residence consists of a single storey dwelling, which is in good structural repair, while in need of upgrading and modernisation. Accommodation includes entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen, living room, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Outbuildings on the farm include and old dwelling, presently used for storage, a 5-span lean-to and a range of small stores.
Curraghdobbin is located circa 7.5 Kms from the closest town, Carrick on Suir, circa 18 Kms from Clonmel, 33 Kms from Waterford city and 35 Kms from Kilkenny city.
Google co-ordinates: 52.395632, -7.460866