**PUBLIC AUCTION** by Donohoe Town & Country
A great opportunity to purchase a prime parcel of land with extensive road frontage in this sought after location, sited just 2km from Paulstown Village. The grant of previous planning permission on part of these lands must suggest great potential to further develop, subject to the necessary planning consents. For sale in one or two lots.
Agricultural Property Location: Garryduff, Paulstown, Co. Kilkenny.
Garryduff is a rural townsland and the lands are sited fronting onto the old Kilkenny/Carlow Road in a prime location, just 2km from Paulstown Village but within very easy access to the M9 motorway which is 2km away, Kilkenny, Carlow and all routes and arteries and in easy distance.
- This parcel of land is sited in a mixed farming hinterland in an area where land rarely comes to the market.
- The said property comprises of c. 13.19 hectares (32.5 acres) which is laid out in grass with extensive frontage onto the road.
The lands will be sold in one or two lots, as follows:
- Lot 1 – c.8.24 hectares (c. 20.36 acres) of prime lands laid out in two fields and all in grass with water laid on and extensive road frontage. The property includes an old stone dwelling house which may suggest some potential to develop, subject to the necessary planning consent.
- Lot 2 – c. 4.95 hectares (c. 12.23 acres) of roadside field. This is a prime roadside field in one rectangle with good frontage onto the road. Planning permission was previously granted to a family member under planning reference P16/692 . A good planning history must suggest great potential to develop, subject to the necessary planning consents.
- Lot 3 – The Entire – C. 13.2 HECTARES (c. 32 ACRES) OF PRIME LANDS.
Solicitor: Mr. Justin Cody, Solicitor, James Cody & Sons, The Parade, Bagenalstown, Carlow – Phone: 059-9721303
These particulars and photographs are for guidance purposes only and do not form part of any contract. Whilst care has been taken in their preparation we do not hold ourselves responsible for any inaccuracies. They are based on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through this firm.