On The Market From Joint Selling Agents: Irish & European And Michael McKenna Auctioneer (021 4279368 / 087-2529038)
Agricultural Property Location:’Rosehill House’, Ballinvarosig, Carrigaline, Co. Cork, P43 E284
The property comprises a prime agricultural holdingin the heart of South Cork. Located within 2.5km of Carrigaline town centre the property is easily accessed and worked. It has excellent road frontage which lends the holding to be sold in one or more lots.
- The Land is all in permanent pasture and would be considered top quality land suitable to any farming enterprise, dairying, tillage, stud farm etc.
- It is laid out in good sized fields, level and free draining.
- It has the benefit of good road frontage.
- The Land is subdivided by the public road with c. 53 acres surrounding the house and c. 41 acres directly across the road.
- The Farmhouse is an old period residence in need of total refurbishment.
- It is approached by an attractive sweeping driveway.
- The property has not been lived in for some time.
- BER: G. EPI: 509.98 kWh/mÂ²/yr. Ber No: 112531371
Solicitors having joint carriage of sale:
Eileen Nagle, Coakley Moloney Solicitors, 49 South Mall, Cork. 021 4273133
Denis Healy, 6 Anglesea Villas, Anglesea Street, Cork, 021 427 9444
Viewing strictly by appointment with joint agents.