**SOLD** from Robt. B. Daly & Son: A most interesting roadside country property, “Rath Farmbuildings”, consisting of 2 old single storied farmbuildings set on 1.4 Acres.
Agricultural Property Location: At Rath, Ardcath, Co. Meath.
- The plot is ideally suited for many uses, especially for those living in urban areas looking for recreational grounds, such as for use as a hobby Enterprise, a hobby garden, to plant vegetables, grow trees, and possibly an attached workshop.
- It would make an excellent business opportunity for starting / short term livery, dog kennels etc as a workshop with an agri orientation, it would be a great setting for a pottery workshop arts & crafts workshop, agri – engineering etc. or just storage.
- It is believed that the front section of the southernmost building was a dwelling house in times past, as a front porch is depicted in old Ordnance Survey Maps, plus domestic windows and plus sills are still
evident in this front building. This could augur well for a replacement house – but please consult your own planning advisor.
This is a rare opportunity to find a country style building so convenient to urban areas.
“Rath Farmbuildings”are being sold “as is”
- Located on the southern edge of Ardcath Village, a nice quiet country village, and just a few hundred yards from the Church, the School, Pub and local GAA Pitches.
- Ardcath is very accessible to Dublin both via the M1 Motorway and the A2 main road.
- Exit 7 on the M1 Motorway is c. 9 miles to the east.18 mins drive)
- The N2 (main Dublin / Derry Road, is accessed via Kilmoon Cross (only 3.4 miles to the west (9 mins drive)
1) Main’s water.
2) Electricity connected – with MPRN number
Measures c. 6 metres wide . x . c 21 metres long. ..126m²(1,356 ft²)
Measures c. 5 metres wide . x . c 19 metres long… 95m²(1,023 ft²)
Total Size..221m² (2,379 ft²)
- The land is in a part triangular shape.
- It is extremely fertile land, currently in grass, it is imminently suitable for the most productive and high yielding of crops, such as root crops, vegetables etc.
- It has a fabulous south west aspect. These south- westerly views are superb.
- It commands road frontage of c 48metres
This small holding commands access by way of 3 separate gate entrances, which is most beneficial.
Note: Please note the 2 storied haybarn is not part of the sale