**NEW TO THE MARKET** from Fitzgerald Auctioneers, Estate Agents & Valuers
West Kerry’s Finest..a once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire a prime agricultural land holding comprising of approximately 63 acres of top quality agricultural pasture situated in a private, peaceful & picturesque setting on the Dingle Peninsula.
This former DAIRY FARM is laid out in a single plot & includes a number of agricultural sheds. Entitlements are also included in the sale.
Agricultural Property Location: Aglish, Lispole, Co. Kerry
- Located approximately 2 miles from Lispole Village.
- Convenient to many amenities in area incl. shops, pub, church, and beaches among other amenities.
- Approximately 8 miles from the renowned Blue Flag Inch Beach and c. 2 miles to Minard Beach & Castle
- Approximately 2 mile from Lispole Village, Less than 4 Â½ miles to Annascaul Village, 25 miles from Tralee and c. 6 miles from Dingle Town.
- Approximately 63 acres of Top Quality Pasture
- Boundaries well defined
- Double Access via country tarred road
- Mains Water & Electric Power Supply
- Private, Peaceful & Scenic Location
- Excellent views of Dingle Bay & the Surrounding Countryside.
Agricultural sheds include 2 Cubicle Houses and a 3 Bay Slatted Unit
Current lease expiring on 31/12/2023
Entitlements No: 23.72 with a net value of € 2892.18 Per Annum