**NEW** to the market from GVM Tullamore: A wonderful opportunity to acquire a prime holding of agricultural land extending to C.55 acres benefited by a derelict house and road frontage.
Agricultural Property Location: Cole Hill, Skeahanagh, Kilbeggan, Co. Westmeath
This prime parcel of land is located just 300 meters from the Applegreen Service Station on the outskirts of Kilbeggan, Co. Westmeath. This prime holding is being offered for sale by Private Treaty.
- A prime parcel of land which truly needs to be viewed to be appreciated.
- The land is all in one block and currently laid out in grass in easily managed divisions.
- The land is well maintained and easily accessed with a gravel laneway leading centrally into the heart of the farm where the two storey derelict house is located.
- The land would be described as top quality and fertile.
- The holding is mostly elevated above surrounding lands with beautiful panoramic views of the countryside.
- The large derelict house is located on a beautiful, elevated site within the farm surrounded by mature trees and ancillary stone out buildings. We note there is a grant of up to €70,000 available for the restoration of derelict houses at present subject to approval.
- The property is ideally located, just 4 minutes drive to Junction 5 on the M6 motorway linking Galway & Dublin.
- There are no entitlements being sold with this land.
Viewing of this exceptional holding is highly recommended!
Contact GVM Auctioneers Tullamore Today on 05793-21196 for further details.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Prime land , Wonderful location , Derelict house , Elevated views,featured