Public Auction by REA Dawson: Prime Residential Farm Holding Extending to Circa 54.23 Acres with extensive outbuildings
Agricultural Property Location: The Fort, Rathdangan, Co. Wicklow
- Prime Residential Farm Holding Extending to Circa 54.23 Acres or 21.95 Hectares
- A compact farm located on the edge of Rathdangan village, West Wicklow.
- Laid out in one block and divided into 7 good size fields
- The farm is currently used for permanent pasture.
- Access by way of short laneway with mature trees, is an old style two storey farmhouse
The Accommodation Comprises:
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- Sitting Room with fireplace
- Downstairs Bathroom
The property is of stone construction underneath a slate roof and is in need of modernization.
Extensive farmyard adjacent to the residence to include:
- Selection of old stone outbuildings,
- standalone 4 span galvanized slatted unit with accommodation for approximately 30 cattle,
- cattle crush and yard, silage slab,
- 4 span round roof galvanized shed with mass concrete construction and double lean to and machinery shed
- 13kms Baltinglass
- 8kms Hackestown
- 34kms from Blessington
For further details and viewing please contact selling agent