On the market from James L. Murtagh Auctioneers: 51 acres of prime agricultural farm lands in a single division.
Agricultural Property Location: Drum, Athlone, Co. Roscommon
James L. Murtagh Auctioneers are delighted to offer this c.51-acre Limestone Lands for sale at Drum, Athlone, Co. Roscommon for sale by Private Treaty
- The lands are laid out in one large division with the presence of a former footprint and walls of a cut stone residence thereon.
- There are mature beech and oak trees interspersed throughout the holding and bounded by the M6 motorway to the north creating easy access at several points.
- The majority of the lands are elevated, free draining and in good heart with the remaining in need of slight reclamation.
- The large, neat division can be sub divided due to the presence of mature delineating hedging allowing for efficient paddock grazing.
- There may be an opportunity for the construction of a dwelling house due to the existing footprint, subject to the necessary planning consent.
Travelling on the M6 through Athlone over the River Shannon bridge towards Galway, take Junction 13, at the roundabout take the second exit onto the R446, at the next roundabout take the first exit and travel for approx. 350m and turn right onto the road for Colaiste Chiarain and travel for 850m. Turn right onto the secondary road and the lands will be clearly identified by our James L. Murtagh Sales Boards.
Solicitor: Mr. Matt Johnston, Nooney & Dowdall Solicitors, Mullingar. Ph: 044 934 8312