**ONLINE AUCTION** by Sherry Fitzgerald Brady O’Flaherty
A most attractive 13.8 acre non-residential farm in the heart of North Kildare with good frontage onto a lovely quiet country road.
The said farm is set in a most pleasant and convenient location in the townland of Farranadum, between Kilcock and Clane in the heart of North Kildare equine country off the main R407 route. Both Kilcock and Clane are within a short drive away, while access to the M4 (Junction 8) is less than minutes drive .
- Laid out in two principal fields with nice mature boundary hedgerows and some fine specimen trees.
- Lands of excellent quality, all in permanent pasture.
- Ideal site for the erection of residence thereon(subject to receiving the necessary PP from Kildare Co Co)
- Kilcock provides a wealth of amenities both social and essential, including schools, shops, trendy eateries, bars, and rail station.
- Also nearby is the highly regarded Tiermohan National School, while there are many leading equestrian establishments within close proximity.
- The magnificent state owned 650 acre Donadea Forest Park is just minutes away and offers a wonderful amenity for all the family to enjoy.
- The vibrant university town of Maynooth is a mere 15 minutes drive away.
Seldom does the opportunity arise to purchase a farm of this size with such potential in this exceptional location and immediate enquiries are welcome.