**SOLD** Costelloe Estate Agents: Exceptional well located old cottage on 6.38 ha. (15.76ac.) of Quality Upland with Extensive Road Frontage
Agricultural Property Location: Knockacaurhin, Kilnamona, Ennis, Co. Clare
- The property is superbly located within 1.4kms of Kilnamona Church and National School, in a quiet
- It is conveniently situated just 8kms from Ennis Town Centre and 7kms from the Ennis Bypass Road Network.
From Lahinch Road proceed into Kilnamona after church, (on the right hand side) take left turn proceed for 1.4kms and the property is on the left hand side.
- This attractive holding features an old period cottage, in need of refurbishment on 15.76 acres of
- The property features an extensive road frontage of over 210 meters, which may accommodate one/two residential sites, subject to the necessary planning permission.
- The land is laid out in three large fields with most suitable for meadowing of hay and silage.
- The period cottage extends to 49.9 sq mtrs (577 sq ft) and represent s great opportunity to restore and expand a quaint residence.
The property is comprised within Folio CE1333.
- Convenient location within 1.4kms of Kilnamona and 8kms of Ennis
- Beautiful pastoral setting
- Valuable existing cottage, in need of refurbishment
- Quality land of 15.76 acres with extensive road frontage