**NEW** to the market from REA John Lee: An outstanding roadside residential farm holding extending to c. 19.80 ha. (c. 48.92 acres) on the verge of Doon.
FINAL OFFERS BY FRIDAY 23rd June @ 12 noon.
Agricultural Property Location: Lisowen, Doon, Co. Limerick
This a prime holding containing some of the most productive lands in the region situated 900m from Doon village.
- The lands are in excellent condition, in permanent pasture and laid out in easily managed fields.
- The farm contains a considerable amount of road frontage
- Farmyard comprises a holding yard, cubicle shed with 50 cubicles, 4 column hayshed, loose shed, cattle pen & crush thereon.
- The residence is a bungalow dwelling which is in need of renovation.
- This is an excellent quality residential farm that is situated in a superb location only twenty minutes drive from Limerick City.
Services include mains electricity and water. Full details from the agent.
Solicitors: David O’Brien, McMahon O’Brien Tynan, Mill House, Henry Street, Limerick.