**SOLD** by Matt Dunne & Associates: 36 acre residential stud farm with full range of equine facilities. Available in LOTS
A once in a lifetime chance to purchase a 36-acre stud farm with 2 bedroom Residence, 38 horse boxes, sand arena, jumping area, horse walker and gallops, for an unbelievable guide price of €575,000. Available in 1 or 3 lots.
Available in the following LOTS:
- Lot 1: 19.5 acres/7.9Ha, with stables, sand arena etc, part of Folio KE9338F
- Lot 2: 10 acres/4Ha, Good land, Gallops & 2 bed Res, part of Folio KE9338F
- Lot 3: 8 acres/3.11Ha, Extensive road frontage, ideal for dwelling Folio KE5038F
- – 36 acres of land – 2 bed residence – 38 horse boxes
- – Sand arena – Jumping area – Horse walker
- – Lot 2 includes cottage plus gallops on 10 acres.
- – 3.5 miles Carbury, 7 miles Edenderry & 18 miles The Curragh
- Land registry folios: KE9338F & KE5038F
Note: Whilst purchased ‘as is’ the holding comes with some planning issues.
- Kilkeaskin, Carbury, Co Kildare, W91 P528
- 3.5 miles Carbury, 7 miles Edenderry, 18 miles The Curragh
Residence & Stables: Mains water, Mains electricity, Septic tank for house.
- Refurbished over the years with slated apex pitch roof and old-world style
- c 800ft2 comprising of open plan living room/kitchen/breakfast area, bathroom & 2 bedrooms.
- Electric central heating.
Note: This is a pre-1963 dwelling that has simply been refurbished.
- Lot 1: 19.5 acres / stables / sand arena €300,000
- Lot 2: Residence, Gallops & 10 acres €175,000
- Lot 3: 8 acres €100,000
- The entire Holding: €575,000
Licence Number 002572
These particulars are for guidance only and do not form any part of a contract.
While care has been taken in their preparation, we do not hold ourselves responsible for any
Inaccuracies that may occur. There are issued the understanding that all negotiations
Will be conducted through this firm.