**NEW** to the market from O’Roarke Bros. Auctioneers : A stunning cottage lovingly restored, modernised and extended set on 29 acres. This rural bolthole is well worth viewing.
Agricultural Property Location: Garrymore, Shannonbridge, Co. Offaly
- The majority of the lands are of good quality with approximately 4 acres bordering the River Shannon.
- Property come with fishing & boating rights, as well as a number of farm Entitlements.
- Located just 1.6km from Shannonbridge Village and just 10minutes from the Monastic settlement at Clonmacnoise.
- The vendor could offer a further 21 acres nearby should any potential purchaser require same.
Check with the Auctioneer Denis O’ Roarke for full details.
This idyllic home in Garrymore comes to the market in pristine condition.
- Accommodation includes a bright generous kitchen/dining area with a black Rayburn cooker at its heart.
- Ample counter space in the newly fitted modern kitchen & light floods in from both sides of the house.
- The livingroom features a Hunter Stove with b/b, absolute bliss on a winters night.
- 3 bedrooms (1 double, 1 small double & 1 single).
- The shared bathroom/wetroom has been refurbished to a very high standard and boasts a new pumped water system. Generous in size so plenty of room for a full bathtub should one desire.
- Heating if provided by a newly fitted Grant condensing boiler, solid fuel Hunter stove with b/b.
- During the deep retro-fit and extention 16mm Warmboard was wrapped around the house now providing a super cosy atmosphere throughout.
- Added bonuses with this property are the outhouses, consisting of a large hayshed, animal pen and new crush.
- 100 meters of frontage to the wonderful River Shannon resulting in boating and fishing rights.
This farm could lend itself to many enterprises such as equestrian, fishing and boating. Or could just be the perfect retreat.