**SOLD** REA Seamus Browne: c, 33.81 ha (c. 83.5 acres) residential farm (3/B Bungalow) with road frontage. For sale in a SINGLE lot. Traditional stone cut buildings.
Agricultural Property Location: Dangan, Clonakenny, Co. Tipperary
- The lands are held in Folio TY19410 and are for sale in one lot.
- The farm comprises of good quality grazing lands, which require some improvements, with good public road frontage, water supply and fenced.
- There is a traditional style farmyard comprising of a 3 span round roof hayshed, with a lean-too on both sides.
- There is a slatted cattle shed, with centre feeding passage, in one lean-too, concrete silage slab, and an impressive traditional cut stone farm outbuilding.
The farm is situated close to Clonakenny village, c.10km from Roscrea town and c.14km from Templemore town.
- The Bungalow, which is in need of renovation, comprises of Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. GIA c.94 sq. meters.
- The dwelling has oil fired central heating, double glazed windows, private well and septic tank.
- Outside there is storage sheds, gardens in lawn and tarmac driveway.