**NEW** to the market from Brendan French Auctioneer: A rare opportunity to acquire a residential farm holding of circa 14.69 Hectares (36.28 acres) of good quality land, together with an old farmhouse, 3 bay slatted house and yard area in a well renowned farming area.
The house has not been occupied for a number of years and dates back to the early 1950s. It is currently in need of complete renovation, yet has great potential due to its private and convenient location just off the main Claremorris to Cloonfad road at Ballybane.
There is a yard area in front of the 3 bay single slatted house which is in excellent condition. There are also cattle handling facilities on the side of the shed.
- The land itself is laid out in a number of paddocks and is fully fenced and held within folio’s MY20538, MY20539 and MY20540.
- There is approximately 200 metres road frontage on to a minor local road.
- Water is laid on in a number of troughs.
- The majority of the land is of very good agricultural quality with the exception of 7 to 8 acres at the western end which becomes wet in the winter period.
- *Entitlements can be sold with the land.
- ** The land is let until the end of 2022 and there is stock on the lands.
All inspections must be made in advance and by appointment with the sole selling agent.
ACCOMMODATION MEASUREMENTS IN METRES
- HALL 4.95 X 1.05
- SITTING ROOM 4.95 X 3.45
- KITCHEN 2.80 X 2.35
- BEDROOM 1 4.95 X 3.15
- BEDROOM 2 2.90 X 2.85
- BEDROOM 3 2.85 X 1.95
- SHOWER ROOM 2.80 X 1.55
Services: Mains Electricity, Group water scheme, septic tank. Oil fired central heating.