**NEW to the MARKET** from O’Reilly Taylor and Tweedy
36.25 Hectares/ 89.6 Acres residential farm for sale in one or more lots H14 XF88.
Agricultural Property Location: Aughaweena, Ballyconnell, Co. Cavan, H14XF88
- This extensive farm is a mixture of existing forestry, good quality agri lands and some bog.
- Folio CN24228.
- Part of forestry has premium payment of €5951 per annum until 2031
- Mature forestry has felling licence attached
- The residence which is in need of refurbishment sits on an excellent elevated site and is approached via a tree lined avenue.
- Together with a range of outbuildings it could be restored to an excellent family home.
- It boasts many of its original features including high ceilings and tiled hall.
- The surrounding lands which are currently in pasture have a range of beautiful mature native trees and also a beautiful stone cut building.
Lot (1) The entire 36.25 Hectares/89.5 Acres
Lot (2) Residence and outbuildings on C.1 acre
Lot (3) Residence and outbuildings on C.10.54 Hectares/C.26 Acres of agri lands
Lot (4) C.14 Hectares/C.35 Acres of forestry with part of forestry having premium payment of €5951 per annum until 2031and mature forestry has felling licence attached, also c.11.8 Hectares/c.27.62 Acres of bog.
This is a rare opportunity for those who are in search of large holding of lands which offers a fantastic variation of farming including biodiversity in a quiet rural area.
Rec hall – 3.9m x 1.6m with original tiled floor
Sitting room – 3.8m x 3.3m with bay window
Living room – 4.8m x 3.2m
Kitchen – 3.6m x 3.2m
Bedroom (1) 3.7m x 3.5m
Bedroom (2) 3.8m x 2.3m
Bedroom (3) 3.7m x 2.3m
Bathroom and toilet – 3.3m x 3.6m