Public / online auction by joint agents John Shaw Auctioneers /GVM Auctioneers Limerick : Quality 86 acre farm. Extensive road frontage. Available 1/2 LOTS. Potential dairy farm / equestrian facilities.
Agricultural Property Location: Doonbeirne & Knight Street, Ballingarry, Co. Limerick
- Prime roadside holding extending to Circa 86 st acres or thereabouts containing some really good quality land, located on the outskirts of the picturesque and hugely popular village of Ballingarry.
- This elevated property enjoys extensive road frontage with possible site potential and is ideal for those in search of a quality farm ideal for beef, dairying or equestrian use.
- Magnificent and spectacular views of the surrounding countryside.
- Mains and private water supply.
- Good fencing. Hay barn.
- Lot 1: Circa 82 st acres (Doonbeirne).
- Lot 2; Circa 4.5 st acres (Knight Street). Lot 2 is positioned on the periphery of the village and may have development potential. Inspection of the overall is very highly recommended.
Please note all attending bidders must pre register prior to the auction. If you wish to bid via online platform register on www.lslauctions.com.
If you are attending the sale you will need to register with GVM Auctioneers at least 3 days before the sale and pay a bidding deposit.
Joint Agents: GVM Auctioneers Tom Crosse 087 2547717 and John Shaw Auctioneers contact Billy Gabbett 087-7025531