**NEW** to the market by PF Quirke & Co; An excellent 17.92 Hectares (44.28 acres) agricultural holding situated in an ideal location between Fethard and Clonmel.
Agricultural Property Location: Grangebeg, Fethard, Co. Tipperary
The property offers an outstanding opportunity for the development of a top-quality residential farm with many exceptional features.
- Part of the lands are elevated offering outstanding views south and east towards Slievenamon and The Comeraghs.
- The lands run down to the meeting point of the Anner and Clashawley Rivers and have extensive frontage to the Clashawley.
- Currently all in grass, the lands are of good quality and easily farmed, being well divided with fencing and an extensive road network throughout.
- This is a really nice piece of ground with excellent scenery in an ideal location. Early inspection advised.
- 17.92 Hectares (44.28 acres) ,
- Great location with easy access to Clonmel and Fethard ,
- Top-quality lands ,
- Good internal road network well paddocked ,
- Excellent scenery towards Slievenamon and The Comeraghs