**NEW** to the market from Sherry Fitzgerald P. Burke: Excellent opportunity to acquire a high quality C.69.44 ac residential (traditional farmhouse) farm with outbuildings and mature forestry. Extensive road frontage.
Agricultural Property Location: Kiltultoge, Four Mile House, Co. Roscommon
Located in the heart of farming countryside: 10km from Roscommon town, 12.4km from Castleplunkett and 75km from Galway City.
This property will be available in the following LOTS:
- Lot 1: The House & Lands C. 1.5 acres
- Lot 2: The Forestry C. 22.94 acres
- Lot 3: The Lands C. 45 acres
- Lot 4: The Entirety C. 69.44 acres
Explore these individual LOTS on our **NEW** Interactive Farm Map HERE
- This compact farm extends to C.69.44 acres of mixed land laid out in one easily managed division.
- It has two water meters (supply of water) one for the land and one for the house and is well fenced.
- It includes forestry plantation (C.22.94 acres of mature Norway Spruce Forestry).
- This farm has been operated as a very successful farm enterprise for many years.
The property possesses a unique charm and appeal with the surrounding mature trees providing excellent shelter for the residence. It provides a huge opportunity for the lucky buyer to purchase land and take on an exciting renovation and restoration project.
Accommodation in the 114.6 sq. m traditional two story farmhouse residence comprises: Entrance hall, living room, lounge/dining room, kitchen, back hall, family bathroom. First floor large landing and three double bedrooms.
There is fiber broadband in the area.
- Hall 1.98m x 2.36m.
- Living Room 4.50m x 4.16m. Traditional style tiled fireplace
- Lounge/Dining Room 4.50m x 4.19m. Stone fireplace
- Kitchen 4.02m x 3.84m. Traditional style open fireplace
- Back Hall 2.59m x 1.18m.
- Family Bathroom 1.98m x 2.18m.
- Landing 4.50m x 2.27m.
- Bedroom 1 4.50m x 4.10m. Cast iron fireplace
- Bedroom 2 1.91m x 4.21m.
- Bedroom 3 2.47m x 4.21m. Traditional open fireplace
Externally a three bay hay-shed and a further shed.