**NEW** to the market from Robt. B. Daly: A very Fine 9 ac. field currently in tillage with road frontage
Agricultural Property Location: Mosstown, Dunleer, Co. Louth
- We are favored with instructions to sell this very fine field. Containing Approximately 9 acres Held in Folio LH2855 County Louth
- This is a superb parcel of ground, of the highest of quality, currently in tillage.
- A crop of winter barley has been sown and is due out in mid-September
- It is a well-proportioned field and surrounds Mosstown old cemetery.
- It commands road frontage of 147 meters.
This is a really choice holding and is Ideal for any agricultural enterprise.
There may be possibilities to erect farm buildings, or stabling on the lands and maybe even a farm dwelling – (all subject to the relevant planning permission )