On The Market from Robt. B. Daly & Son: Preliminary Notice of Sale of very important farm, 13.266 hectares (32.781 Acres).
Agricultural Property Location: Baugh Hill Farm, Prioryland, Duleek, Co Meath
- On the South side of Duleek Village. located at the 3 way intersection of the Drogheda / Kilmoon Road / The Ardcath Road / and the Ladymoor Road.
- 5 Miles South West of Drogheda Town and 6 miles North East of the N2.
- Top quality lands, in one superb well-proportioned field.
- Together with a small wooded walled paddock €” ideal for a farmyard or residence (subject to the relevant PP)
- Commanding road frontage of 400 feet onto the Drogheda Kilmoon Road and 1,100 feet onto the Ardcath Road and 900 feet onto the Ladymoor Road.
- The lands have been maintained to the highest of standards.
- Mains water with water drinks with entire being fenced with timber posts and 5 strands of wire.
- Great orientation with views to Duleek Village. Has not been tilled for 40 years .
- Reseeded 12 years ago .
Price Guide : €470,000