**NEW** to the market from Eamonn Drake Auctioneers: 53 acre good quality agricultural land in a single lot. Derelict cottage & range of outbuildings.
Agricultural Property Location: Aughanoran, Dring, Co. Longford
- Attractive C 53 acre farm together with a derelict residence and out buildings situated a short distance off the Granard/Gowna road opposite the primary school in the Village of Mullinalaghta.
- The Lands laid out in a number of stone walled divisions are mainly of good quality with a natural water supply.
- Derelict Residence, farmyard & Outbuildings are located to the centre of the Farm approached by a laneway.
- The single storey derelict residence comprises of Kitchen, parlour & two bedrooms.
- Outbuildings, open fronted stone built shed, an array of usual old type outbuildings, enclosed yard, there is a bored well with a submersible pump to the front of the Residence currently disconnected.
The village location in the heart of unspoilt countryside with Lough Gowna approx. 2km away is idyllic, the lakes in the area are some of the best for fishing in the County. Also approx 2km distance, lies the mature woodland area known as Derrycassin Woods providing many beautiful walks on which you can appreciate the fine flora and fauna of the area.
Please Note: Marked Images & maps are for illustration purposes only.
For further details i.e.. maps etc.. please contact the agent.