**SOLD** James L. Murtagh Auctioneers: 9 ac Roadside Holding with Derelict Farmhouse and Outbuildings
Agricultural Property Location: Riverstown, Killucan, Co. Westmeath
The holding will be offered in lots as follows:
Lot 1: c.4.75 acres with derelict residence and farm outbuildings. CLICK HERE
Lot 2: c.4.3 acres of agricultural lands CLICK HERE
Lot 3: Entire c.9 acres
- These lands are of superb quality, free draining, laid out in 2 neat divisions with excellent dual road frontage.
- This exceptionally well-located holding is of the highest quality with highly productive, free draining lands and benefit from farm outbuildings comprising of hayshed and leanto, original cut stone single storey buildings and boundary wall.
- The lands have been superbly maintained and farmed over the years and benefit from an existing footprint and excellent sight lines and may be suitable for the construction of a dwelling – subject to the necessary planning consent.
- There is no doubt that this parcel is set in a picturesque countryside area overlooking the expansive landscape including the magnificent long lived oak tree on the holding.
- The position of these lands is in a region renowned for its excellence and high yield annual returns.
From Killucan, head south on the R156 toward L1015 The Old Glebe, continue straight onto the Killucan Road and travel for 1km, turn right and continue for another 1.7km and the lands will be clearly identified by our James L. Murtagh sale boards.