On the market from Lee Auctioneers Ltd.: Superb Residential/Equestrian holding with livery yard set on 9.6 acres of top quality farm land.
Agricultural Property Location: Cloughjordan, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary
Superb Residential/Agricultural holding coming to the market after significant investment in recent years to make this a modern spacious and comfortable home with the unique advantage of being set on c.9.6 acres of good agricultural land with a well laid out livery yard.
Approximate Dimensions in Metres.
Entrance Hall 3.0 x 2.1
Living Room 10.8 x 5.0 with vaulted ceiling, double doors to reception hall, french doors leading yard and patio area, feature stone fireplace with solid fuel stove
Sitting Room 5.0 x 3.8 with solid fuel stove and views of the garden.
Kitchen 4.0 x 4.2 with Hoitpoint duel fuel built in range, Integrated Larder fridge, dishwasher and microwave.
Utility Room 5.0 x 2.7 Tilled with extensive storage units, sink and plumbed for laundry appliances.
W.C. 2.0 x 1.6 w.c., w.h.b.
Main Bedroom 4.2 x 3.0
Walk Through 3.0 x 2.1 Wardrobes floot to ceiling
En-suite 3.0 x 2.7 fully tiled with jacuzzi bath and large shower area
Bedroom Two 3.5 x 3.3
Bedroom Three 3.5 x 3.0
- The yard at the rear of the house comprises seven high quality low maintenance Allenweld Stables, with a further two stables and foaling box in the barn with an adjacent pony stable and hay store.
- The Barn has a number of kennels and a secure tack room but is constructed to allow for configuration into more kennels or stables as required.
- The Oden Horse walker is a six horse model currently divided into four sections.
- The sand arena leads out into five good sized paddocks which are well positioned around the house with three of them having field shelters and a second access onto the old birr road.
The area is a paradise for equine lovers and those looking for a country home being adjacent to Sopwell Wood and Knockanacree Wood with its numerous walking trails and weekly parkrun.
The historic town of Cloughjordan is within walking distance and is home to the Ecovillage, shops, places to eat and a train station. Moneygall is a short drive and gives access to the M7 motorway. The property is situated adjacent to the North Tipperary Foxhounds, Ormond Hunt, numerous riding clubs, within 10 minutes drive of Nenagh Golf Club, 20 minutes drive from Lough Derg and an easy commute to both Tipperary Equestrian Centre and Roscrea Equestrian Centres which both hold reqular Qualifying Showjumping Leagues.
The entire property has undergone a meticulous renovation utilising a Hitachi air to water heat pump and a high standard of insulation to offer a contempory comfortable modern living space. The layout of the main livingroom featuring a vaulted ceiling with open plan dining and kitchen area sets the house apart.
Throughout the entire house a modern tasteful country home which is on trend in every way has been achieved through the use of high quality materials and craftmanship.
* Well laid out Equestrian facilities, secure and adjacent to house
* Horse Walker & Sand arena
* Large Barn & Kennels
* Mature Landscaped garden with ornamental pond
* High standard of finish throughout, ready for immediate occupation
* Beautiful location adjacent to Sopwell and Knockanacree Woods
3 Kilometres Cloughjordan 8 Kilometres Birr 12 Kilometres Roscrea 16 Kilometres Nenagh