Public / Online Auction by James L. Murtagh Auctioneers: The dwelling house (traditional cottage) and outbuildings set on 8.1ac.
Agricultural Property Location: Shrunahella, Castlepollard, Co. Westmeath
- The house is on a lovely site surrounded by mature trees.
- The ground floor accommodation includes a living room, a sitting and two bedrooms, one of which is ensuite and upstairs is an attic bedroom.
- Out of doors there are some dated but useful sheds.
- The land has plenty of road frontage and is made up of good grazing ground laid out in five fields running down to the lake located behind the house.
- The place would make for an ideal hobby farmer for someone with an interest in fishing. Alternatively, in its lots, it would be a great addition to any existing farming enterprise.