**NEW to the MARKET** from Rothwell Staunton Auctioneers: 63.47 ac Farm with Traditional Farmhouse. Available in LOTS
Agricultural Property Lcoation: Toureenard, Killoran, Ballinasloe, Co. Galway. H53 AV26
Rothwell Staunton & Associates are pleased to bring to the market this Residential holding of C. 63.47 acres.
- The house is set on c. 35.53 acres of land and is accessed by a driveway, set back from the road in an attractive rural location.
- There are a range of outbuildings to the side of the house.
- There is an electricity and mains water supply to the property.
- It has not been occupied for a number of years and is in need of complete renovation.
- It should qualify for the renovation grants of up to €70,000.
The balance of the lands are in two separate divisions and would make a valuable addition to an existing holding.
The property may be sold in separate lots as demand requires. Lots as follows:
- Lot 1: House on 35.53 acres
- Lot 2: 18.31 acres with access from the R446 (old Galway road)
- Lot 3: 9.63 acres
- Lot 4: The entire holding House on 63.47 acres