Sherry Property are delighted to present for auction this excellent parcel of agricultural grazing ground with farmhouse and farmyard at Leaby Cross, Collon, Co. Louth.
Agricultural Property Location: Leaby Cross, Collon, Co. Louth
These lands which are on the Louth/Meath Border are – c.12km from Drogheda, c.6.9km from Tullyallen, and c.9.1km from Slane. Dublin Airport can be reached via the nearby M1 motorway.
This residential good quality farm currently all in pasture and bounded by mature hedging and well fenced is c.47.25 acres and divided into two holdings.
The farm is available for sale as a whole or in lots as follows:
Lot 1: Farmhouse Residence on 29.25 acres
We are offering approx 29.25 acres plus farm yard which includes;
- slats for feeding 50 cattle plus a yard
- and silage pit.
- The farmhouse has been lived in up until recently and is in need of some redecoration.
- The property comprises of hallway, kitchen, living room, 4 bedrooms and bathroom.
Lot 2: 18 acres of Roadside Agricultural Farm Land
- We are offering approx 18 acres of land in one holding,
- This is good quality grazing ground and has lots of road frontage.
Lot 3: The Entire
We are also offering the entire holding for sale inclusive of Lot 1 and Lot 2.
This holding offers excellent potential for those wishing to extend an existing holding or someone with a desire to start a medium size enterprise.
Viewing strictly by appointment with Sherry Property.
- Auction Date: 15th November 3pm
- Online & In-person at 30 James Street, Drogheda, Co. Louth Eircode: A92 X726
- The auction will be held in person and also online. If you wish to take part in the online auction, please register as an online bidder on our website, the DEADLINE to register as an online bidder is November 10th, 2023.
- The auction will be live streamed for any online bidders.
- Please call our office on 041-9841149 if you need guidance on how to register as an online bidder for this auction.
- Solicitor Mary Arnold Mc Gowan solicitors Skerries