On the Market from Matthew Ryan & Son: 450 Sow Integrated Pig Unit with Planning Permission to Expand
Agricultural Property Location: Cross, Pallasgreen, Co. Limerick
The unit is situated just off the N24 Limerick- Waterford Road within 2km village of Pallasgreen and 15km M7 Cork-Dublin motorway.
The Pig Unit
- The unit has a mix of modern and some older facilities including a new 100 x 16 slatted tank with planning permission for construction of a further unit.
- While the basic capacity of the unit is c. 450 sows & served gilts the unit can be expanded to 500 sows or alternatively to 7000 fattening pigs & 2000 weaners
- Full planning permissions have been obtained for all developments on site and slurry storage on site exceeds 26 weeks.
- The unit has a private well water supply; Three Phase power
- Further particulars on request
Final offers accepted up to 3 pm Thursday 26th August