**NEW** to the market from REA Stokes and Quirke: Top quality non-residential farm of circa 17.64 HA/43.6 Acres set in a prime location.
Location: Kilballygorman Ladys Abbey, Ardfinnan, Co. Tipperary
- These top quality lands are laid out in one block in four fields with the benefit of a central located old style farm yard thereon.
- The lands which are of excellent quality are suitable for any farming purpose and are currently under tillage and enjoy circa 0.5km of road frontage out onto a secondary road and are less then one km from the centre of Ardfinnan.
- The views of the Knockmealdown mountains and surrounding countryside have to be seen to be truly appreciated.
- The quality of these lands wont be surpassed.
- The lands enjoy 3 gateways out onto this secondary road which is part of St. Declans Heritage Way.
- The Old Style Farmhouse has a large enclosed concrete yard centrally located thereon with a four column enclosed shed of 6.4m x 18m with a large open silage pit 8m x 18m ( formally covered in), cattle handling facilities with 3 small stables, 3 gates out onto a secondary road.