SALE AGREED Dillon Prendiville Auctioneers: 42.8 Acre Residential Farm Holding with Outbuildings (available in lots)
Agricultural Property Location: Meen, Listowel, Co. Kerry
We are delighted to offer this impressive residential holding for sale (in one or two lots) by Private Treaty. The property extends to 17.33 Ha/42.8 Acres in two parcels with the main holding comprising of a detached bungalow and associated farmyard, occupying 15.98 Ha/39.5 Acres and the remaining non-residential parcel extending to 1.35 Ha/3.3 Acres.
The property is located off the N69 Tarbert Road with the smaller parcel having public roadside access onto the Bedford Road, while the residential holding is accessed off a public cul de sac laneway off the Bedford Road.
The property offers great potential and viewing is highly advised, strictly by appointment only – Dillon Prendiville Auctioneers 068-21739.
Lot 1 – The Entire Holding – Guide Price €360,000
Lot 2 – Residential Holding with farmyard on 39.5-acres (approx.) – Guide Price €330,000
Lot 3 – Non-Residential Holding of 3.3-acres (approx.) – Guide Price €30,000
- Entrance Hall 1.2m x 4.8m Tiled floor.
- Sitting Room 4.4m x 3.4m Fitted carpet and solid fuel open fireplace.
- Living Room 4.6m x 3.3m Solid fuel range and hot-press.
- Kitchen 2.5m x 4.0m Fitted units and rear door access.
- Bathroom 3.0m x 2.5m Bath, wc, whb and electric shower.
- Bedroom 1 3.0m x 3.5m Solid fuel open fireplace.
- Bedroom 2 3.0m x 2.5m
- Bedroom 3 3.2m x 4.0m Solid fuel open fireplace and built-in wardrobe floor to ceiling.
- Cubicle/Loose House 8.5m x 1.4m Steel A frame, block built cubicle/loose house and machinery shed.
- 3 Bay Hay Barn 11.5m x 9.5m Traditional 3 bay round roof hay barn with lean-to.
- Adjoining Lean-to 11.5m x 6.5m Adjoining lean-to cubicle house.
- Attractive residential holding – wide appeal.
- Private on site well & septic tank.
- Electricity supply.
- Non-residential 3.3 Acre parcel has no independent services connected.
- Proximity to Listowel, Tarbert & Moyvane.
- Detached bungalow built in 1960’s.
- Traditional farmyard with modern A framed cubicle house & extensive buildings.
- Assortment of traditional stone cowstalls & stores.