**NEW** to the market from James L. Murtagh Auctioneers; c.39 acre roadside farm laid out in several neat divisions located at Coolmeen, Ballyfarnon, Sligo, Co. Sligo.
- The lands are majority dry elevated lands with some parts in permanent non- grant forestry.
- The lands can be described as good quality fattening lands for both sheep and cattle.
- The lands are well fenced and benefit from handling facilities.
- The property has excellent road frontage and would be ideal for the erection of a residence subject to the necessary planning consent.
- Mains water available.
- The property can be sold in various lots/sizes.
- Located 3 miles Ballyfarnon, 16 miles Sligo
From Carrick On Shannon head west in direction of Sligo on the N4 for 8.5km, turn left then onto R285 for a further 6km then turining left onto the R284, continuing into Ballyfarnon, travel through village heading north west, take 3rd turn to left out this road approximately 3 km out. The lands are located approx. 1/2 km up this road on top of hill, surrounding eircode F52DF82(not included).