**SOLD** by James L. Murtagh Auctioneers: c.37-acre Former Operational Sand & Gravel Quarry with TWO Derelict Stone Cut Residences
AgricUltural Property Location: Raheenmore, Tyrrellspass, Co. Westmeath.
This former operational quarry and adjoining lands benefits from over 800 meters of dual road frontage, has excellent access and location, the holding is less than 5.6km to the major road networks, M6 and N52.
- The active quarry covers a surface area of c.11.2 acres with the remaining lands potentially possessing significant sand and gravel deposits, a recent topographical survey carried out confirms there is 280,000 Cubic meters of sand and gravel on site (Certified site layout plan and sections showing extent of extraction used in calculations are available on request).
- The property also benefits from an office, 50 tonne Globe Weight weighbridge, borehole for water, and electricity onsite.
- The quarry would be ideal for further extraction and infill of inert waste – subject to meeting all necessary statutory requirements.
- The adjoining lands benefit from excellent road frontage with the existence of two derelict cut stone former residence, as such, the holding also provides a residential opportunity – subject to the necessary planning consent.
- Should the prospective owners cease quarry operations, the subject lands would be easily converted to productive agricultural lands.
From Tyrrellspass, head south towards Tyrrellspass Castle on the R446, continue for approximately 2.4km, take the right on the L1213 towards New Forest Golf Club and continue for another 2.4km and keep right, the lands will be on your left hand side and will clearly identified by our James L. Murtagh sale boards.