**NEW** to the market from PropertySales M A O’Leary: c. 33.5 acres of agricultural farmland including 9.07 acres of forestry
Agricultural Property Location: Tinnacarrig, Newbawn, Co. Wexford
- c.33.5 acre non- residential holding comprising of c.24.5 acres of grass land and c.9.07 acres of forestry yielding €2,134 per annum until 2031.
- Located convenient to the village of Newbawn and Ballinaboola.
- There are 9 years forestry payments available.
- This property can be sold in one or 3 lots.
- There is a Right-of-Way leading to small landlocked field
This farm property can be divided into 3 different parcels/lots:
- Lot 1: c.25.4 acres including 4.9 acres of forestry
- Lot 2: c.7.4 acres land comprising c.4.2 acres forestry and c.2.9 acres of rock
- Lot 3: 0.7 acres in grass.