On the market from Sherry Fitzgerald Sherry: 29.5 acres of top quality agricultural land with extensive road frontage.
Agricultural Porperty Location: Donaghmore, Ashbourne, Co. Meath
Wonderful opportunity to acquire a landmark non-residential farm, 29.5 acres (11.94 hectares) of top quality lands. A very sought after location fronting onto the Ashbourne/Swords Road (R125) in the townland of Donaghmore.
- The farm enjoys excellent road frontage which extends to a total of 545m (approx.).
- Excellent location within easy access to Ashbourne 3.5km, Swords 11km. Dublin City Centre and Airport are very accessible via N2 motorway some 22km and 16km away
- These excellent quality lands are currently in old pasture laid out in three nice division and have the added benefit of mature hedge rows.
- Ideal for multiple agricultural, horticultural or equestrian uses Title
- The lands are held freehold and are part of folio MH8543, County Meath.
ESB, telephone lines run adjacent to the lands but are not presently connected, there is also a main water supply running adjacent to the lands at the roadside but are also not connected.