**NEW** to the market from Robt. B. Daly & Son: 26 acres of some of the highest quality land around!
We are offering for sale, this extremely fertile holding of c 26 acres (10.5 hectares) close to the quaint little village of Clonalvy.
- The lands are most attractive, laid out in 2 fields with a fabulous nicely sloping southerly aspect.
- The lands are well known locally as being of excellent agricultural quality.
- They have been in continuous grazing and silage for many years. It is 25 years since it was last tilled.
- It commands excellent vantage points over the surrounding countryside – in fact one can see the Sugarloaf in Wicklow on a good day.
- The land has frontage onto 2 roads, namely 400 feet onto the top road and 360 ft onto the side road.
- The land would be ideal for the erection of farm buildings – to ally its agricultural use, and in time it could suit the building of a farmhouse / dwellinghouse on the lands. In fact we attach an extract from an old 1909 Ordnance Survey Map which shows a building c 25 ft x 15 ft which stood on the land. In addition there are now several houses in the nearby vicinity.
- The lands are for sale, now “as is” .
Located about 3 miles north west of Naul Village and 1 north east of the Village of Clonalvy and Cloghertown which has church, shop and pub in the village. Exit 6 on the M1 Motorway is only 6.4 miles (10.3 km) away.
From Naul (at Killians Pub) head due north for 150 metres and turn left to Garristown. Pass GAA Pitch and proceed 0.6 mile to 3 Gates Garden Centre. Turn right. Proceed straight for 1.2 miles to T Junction and turn left. Proceed for 0.6 mile towards Clonalvy and the lands are on right with a RB Daly For Sale sign.
- There is a natural water supply at the bottom of the 2nd field (a ditch) plus the mains water passes by along the top road. The old Ordnance Survey map also shows an old “well” in the south east corner of the farm.
- The ESB, mains water and phone lines run adjacent but are not connected.
Due to the top quality of the lands they are ideal for many agricultural purposes, grazing, tillage, vegetables, hobby farming, an orchard, equestrian, horse stables, sheds etc.
It is extremely difficult to obtain a compact manageable farm holding in this area, and we recommend that one hurries at this opportunity.
Please note that the lands are let on a conacre agreement for season 2023, for silage, and vacant possession will be granted on 1st December 2023.