**NEW** to the market from James L. Murtagh Auctioneers: c.25 acre agricultural farm holding at Corbally, Castlepollard, Co. Westmeath.
- The lands, all in majority permanent pasture, comprise of prime grassland and part amenity land in need of some attention.
- The prime grassland is contained in 4 neat regular shaped divisions totalling c.15 acres.
- The amenity lands are in need of attention and are suitable for forestry or grassland following reclamation.
- The holding benefits from a hardcore driveway which accesses each division.
- The holding is also ideally suited for the construction of a dwelling house subject to the necessary planning consent.
From Castlepollard, head east on Church Street/ R195 toward Cionn Torc, travel on the R195 for approx 4.6km. At the junction, take a left onto the local road – travel on that road for approx 1km. Taking the next left, travel on that road for approx. 1.8km, the lands will be on the LHS, clearly identified by our James L. Murtagh Salesboard.