**SOLD** by James L. Murtagh Auctioneers: A model farm laid out in several neat divisions of excellent quality lands and benefits from a traditional farmhouse and farm buildings thereon.
Agricultural Property Location: Ranahinch, Castlepollard, Co. Westmeath N91 VA09.
This roadside holding has extensive dual road frontage with good sight lines and as such, would be ideal for the construction of a dwelling house – subject to the necessary planning consent.
- This superb holding benefits from prime, free draining lands, all in permanent pasture and laid out in regular shaped paddocks promoting efficient grazing, bounded by mature hedging and native trees.
- The farm buildings comprise of 3 bay slatted shed, 2 bay round roof hay shed, cattle handling facilities and a range of cut stone outbuildings which could be easily converted to offices/further accommodation. There is no doubt that this holding would make an ideal holding for a range of farming enterprises.
- An agricultural entrance has been granted under planning reference 23/43, which will consist of the construction of a new farm gate access to local road L5730. The Final Grant of Planning Permission will be issued in early October.
- This traditional two storey residence has an abundance of character and charm, perched on an elevated site overlooking the picturesque holding on which it sits.
- The residence is accessed by the original wrought iron gates and cut stone piers, approached by a mature tree lined avenue with neat box hedging.
- The living accommodation occupies over 1810 sq. ft spanning two floors and comprises of dining/living area with solid duel stove and access to the scullery and utility, sitting room with solid fuel stove, kitchen, office/downstairs bedroom, family bathroom and workshop/garage completing the ground floor accommodation.
- The first floor comprises of three spacious bedroom and bathroom completes the living space.
Accommodation as follows:
Living room 4.56m x 5.11m
Sitting room 4.41m x 4.64m
Scullery 2.73m x 2.44m
Utility 2.73m x 2.33m
Kitchen 2.12m x 5.13m
Office/bedroom 4 2.22m x 4.05m
Bathroom 1.86m x 1.89m
Hall 5.30m x 0.92m
Bedroom 1 4.62m x 4.69m
Bedroom 2 4.52m x 4.70m
Bedroom 3 4.35m x 3.37m
Bathroom 2.42m x 2.02
This exceptional holding commands spectacular views of the rolling hills and countryside landscape and provides a unique opportunity for the discerning purchaser.